1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 6, 2021 8:18 AM by Holly Rivet Branched to a new discussion.

    Seeking assistance regarding SF-50 requested

    Joseph Adkinson Newbie

      I am a Retired Civilian Federal Employee who sent in a SF-50 request by fax twice in the last 6 months and have not received it. I was selected for a job but was pulled after they never received the document. I want to be contacted about not receiving my retired SF-50 in the past 6 months and have lost out on jobs because it has not arrived. Thank you.

        • Re: Seeking assistance regarding SF-50 requested
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Mr. Adkinson,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          The Civilian Personnel Records Center closed on August 19, 2020 due to unsafe local public health metrics. CPR will remain closed until local public health conditions improve. During the closure, CPR has maintained minimum staffing levels to support emergency reference requests only.  Since you are requesting the SF-50 for employment purposes and it is needed immediately, please resubmit your request to the National Personnel Records Center Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295.  Write "urgent" on the outside of the envelope to expedite the process.


          For more information on the NPRC Phased Reopening, please visit https://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records-0 .


          We hope this is helpful.



          Holly Rivet