1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 8, 2021 9:34 AM by Holly Rivet

    How can I obtain a DD-214?

    Seungsup Lee Newbie

      How (Eligibility & Access) can I obtain a DD-214 for the purpose of the veteran preference in hiring? Please let me hear your kind advice. I am a Korean (NOT American) who served/retired as a KATUSA (The Korean Augmentation to the United Army), worked at 46th Transportation Company, 69th Transportation Battalion, 19th Support Command, 8th United States Army in Korea.  And, I have a copy of the discharge order (020-11) dated 2 February 1988 issued by Department of the US Army : 516th Personnel Service Company, APO San Francisco 96218-0089.  This is my personal information on the Discharge Order: Name:  Lee, *******; Military Service No.:  7109 ****; Rank:  SGT;  MOS: 900; and Unit:  46th Trans Co (WCNSAA) APO 96460-0282.  Thanks in advance.