1 person found this helpful
Dear Mr. Skamantzouras,
Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!
We searched the National Archives Catalog for any records relating to the “Marshall Plan and Greece,” “Greece” in the Records of the U.S. Information Agency (Record Group 306), “Henry F. Grady,” Foreign Leaders Program,” and “Smith-Mundt” for the 1940-1949 and 1950-1959 time periods. The searches produced the following results:
- 2 collections, 14 series, 114 file units, and 45 items for Marshall Plan and Greece
- 26 series, 178 file units, and 22 items for Greece in Record Group 306
- 1 collection, 13 file units, and 28 items for Henry F. Grady
- 6 series and 12 file units for the Foreign Leaders Program
- 8 series, 53 file units, and 3 items for Smith-Mundt
Please note that some of the records have been digitized and may be viewed using the Catalog. For access to the non-digitized records, please contact the reference unit listed in the description.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and pursuant to guidance received from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), NARA has adjusted its normal operations to balance the need of completing its mission-critical work while also adhering to the recommended social distancing for the safety of NARA staff. As a result of this re-prioritization of activities, you may experience a delay in receiving an initial acknowledgement as well as a substantive response to your reference request from various NARA reference units. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.
We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research!