1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 23, 2020 12:31 PM by Shannon Kerner

    How to obtain LES for my DoD civilian employment?


      How do I obtain historical Leave & Earnings Statement for my DoD civilian employment?

        • Re: How to obtain LES for my DoD civilian employment?

          Dear Ms. Charles,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          We suggest that you request a copy of your Official Personnel File (OPF). OPFs and medical information for individuals who worked for the U.S. government in a civilian capacity since 1952 are in the custody of NARA's National Personnel Records Center. Written requests may be mailed or faxed to National Personnel Records Center Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. Please include your full name used during Federal employment, date of birth, Social Security Number (if applicable), name and location of your employing Federal agency, and beginning and ending dates of your Federal service. For more information, please check their website at https://www.archives.gov/personnel-records-center/civilian-non-archival.


          NARA has closed the Civilian Personnel Records Center (CPR) in Valmeyer, IL, effective immediately and until further notice. The local jurisdiction where CPR is located (Monroe County, IL) reported public health metrics that exceeded NARA’s targets for safe operation of our facilities. CPR will remain closed until local public health conditions improve. During the closure, CPR will maintain minimal staffing levels to support emergency reference requests only. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.


          If you are currently a Federal employee, you will have an active eOPF. Please contact your servicing Human Resources (HR) office or personnel department within the federal agency or organization you work for. These offices will provide you with information on how to access and use eOPF. If you are unable to access your eOPF, contact eOPF Help Desk by phone at 1-866-275-8518 or email eopfhelpdesk@opm.gov


          We hope this information is helpful.