1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 23, 2020 10:45 AM by Shannon Kerner

Seeking roster of the 67th Transportation Company

ron Buchholz Newbie

I am searching for the December 1961 roster of the 67th Transportation Company located at Camp de Gron near St. Nazaire, France. How do I locate unit rosters of US Army buddies from France?

• Re: Seeking roster of the 67th Transportation Company
          Shannon Kerner Adventurer

Dear Mr. Buchholz,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

The semi-annual rosters (i.e., April and October) for 1960-74 for Army units are attached to the morning reports of the respective units. All rosters for the period are not available and usually list only enlisted personnel. Paper copies may be obtained from microfilm by writing to NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002.  Research and reproduction fees are charged for this service.  Please complete a GSA Standard Form 180 to request this information.

Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the NPRC closed again as of November 7, 2020 until further notice. NPRC will respond only to requests involving burials, medical emergencies, and homeless veterans.  If your request is urgent, please see Emergency Requests and Deadlines or emergency requests may be faxed to (314) 801-0764.  Please check archives.gov/veterans for updates to the NPRC operating hours and status. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research!