1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 17, 2020 8:28 AM by Holly Rivet

    Seeking AF 526 Point of Summary Sheet


      Hi, I am in the process of purchasing a house.  I submitted my DD 214, but they stated they needed more information.  I was told to submit the SF 180 request form for the AF 526 Point of Summary Sheet.  How long is this process? It is the missing link to my approval process and closing. I got a message that NPRC is not assisting due to COVID 19. I’m trying to close on a home and need this last link to close!  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

        • Re: Seeking AF 526 Point of Summary Sheet
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Mr. Lawson,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          The NPRC building closed again as of November 7, 2020 until further notice. NPRC will respond only to requests involving burials, medical emergencies, and homeless veterans.  If your request is urgent, please see Emergency Requests and Deadlines or emergency requests may be faxed to (314) 801-0764.  Please check archives.gov/veterans for updates to the NPRC operating hours and status. We apologize for any inconvenience.


          Those who separated/retired from the U.S. Air Force on or after October 1, 2004 , please mail or fax your SF-180 for personnel records to: Air Force Personnel Center, ATTN: HQ AFPC/DPSIRP, 550 C Street West, Suite 19, Randolph Air Force Base, TX 78150-4721. The Fax number is (210) 565-4021.


          For Reserve, IRR, Retired Reserve in non-pay status, current National Guard officers not on active duty in the Air Force, or National Guard released from active duty in the Air Force, please contact the Air Reserve Personnel Center, Records Management Branch (DPTSC), 18420 E. Silver Creek Avenue, Building 390 MS 68, Buckley Air Force Base, CO 80011.


          Airmen also may refer to the Air Force Portal, Virtual Military Personnel Flight or vMPF, point summary website at www.my.af.mil/afpc2ww3/vmpf/Hub/Pages/ConfirmInfo.asp.


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your family research!



          Holly Rivet