1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 9, 2020 3:07 PM by Holly Rivet

    Need my SF-50 for federal job applications


      Hello, I'm not a current Federal employee but a former employee, on May 18, 2020 and June 2, 2020 I faxed my written requests to (618-935-3014) re: obtain my SF-50 from my OPF for the purpose of applying to federal service as stated on the website (see below).  As stated in my response from inquire@nara.gov, "If you are not a current Federal employee, the last SF-50 you received would be the last one in your OPF.   Written requests may be mailed or faxed to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. The fax number is 618-935-3014. Please include the full name used during Federal employment, date of birth, Social Security Number (if applicable), name and location of employing Federal agency, and beginning and ending dates of Federal service.  For more information, please check their web site at https://www.archives.gov/personnel-records-center/civilian-non-archival."


      To date, I still haven't received the requested information.  Please advise on when I will receive this information as it is imperative that I receive in order to apply for federal service.  Any assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.