10 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2021 6:50 AM by Luke Sowieralski Branched from an earlier discussion.

    Seeking military service records of Earl Robbins

    Luke Sowieralski Adventurer

      My great grandfather, Earl Albert Robbins, had a draft card in WWI. How would I know if he went through processing? His order number was 1867  and he was from Hancock County, Iowa. He was born on Jan 6, 1882. This is his information on the draft card.