3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2020 11:51 AM by Rachael Salyer

    Seeking transfer of real property by HUD


      I am looking for a copy of a deed accepted by Federal Housing Commissioner, Robert F. Hollister, on 12 June 1967.  Also signed by a representative of the Arizona Land Trust and Trust Company, a corporation, as Trustee under Trust No. 6529-T (possibly a John  B Wilkie).  At the bottom of the document it has:  Book 3014. page 400.