1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 8, 2020 9:25 AM by Thomas Richardson

    Seeking to correct my DD-214 & Certification of Military Service


      I recently had to get copies of my DD214 when I received them the Social Security number was incorrect on the NA Form 13038 - Certification of Military Service.  I need to know how this happened and what I need to do to get this corrected.