2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2020 5:49 PM by ecgak

    Seeking transfer documents of federal experimental farms to Alaska


      Hi, The Federal government transferred land to the state of Alaska that was being used for experimental farming in the early 1900s. I am trying to find out the transfer documents, whether an act, deed of trust, etc., but cannot find them or know where to find them. Specifically, the experimental farm was transferred to the now University of Alaska. Any help would be greatly appreciated.