1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 4, 2020 11:20 AM by Thomas Richardson

    How to get my DD-256 from the Air Force?

    Travis Jackson Newbie

      I got out of the Air Force in 2014, but never received my DD-256. Does anybody know how I can go about getting one??

        • Re: How to get my DD-256 from the Air Force?
          Thomas Richardson Tracker

          Dear Mr. Jackson,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          For those who separated/retired from the U.S. Air Force on or after October 1, 2004 or who are actively serving (including National Guard), please mail or fax your written request for personnel records to Air Force Personnel Center, ATTN: HQ AFPC/DPSIRP, 550 C Street West, Suite 19, Randolph Air Force Base, TX 78150-4721. The Fax number is (210)565-4021.


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research!