1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 25, 2020 9:44 PM by Sylvester Williams

    Seeking a copy of my DD-214


      How can I get a copy of (member 4) of my DD-214?

        • Re: Seeking a copy of my DD-214
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Mr. Williams,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          We suggest that you request a copy of your DD-214 from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Please complete a GSA Standard Form 180 indicating that you are requesting a DD-214 Long Form and mail it to NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138-1002. Veterans and their next of kin also may use eVetRecs to request records. See eVetRecs Help for instructions. Certain information in the records is not available to the general public without the written consent of the veteran or his next of kin. For more information see Request Military Service Records.


          Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


          We hope this information is helpful.



          Holly Rivet

          2 people found this helpful