The 1910 census for Mono County CA is on Ancestry.com. You can search by name or search by township and then go page by page.
1 person found this helpful
Dear Ms. Bridges,
Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!
We searched the National Archives Catalog and located the Population Schedules for the 1910 Census in the Records of the Bureau of the Census (Record Group 29) but the schedules for California have not been digitized yet. For access to these non-digitized records, please contact the National Archives at Washington, DC - Textual Reference (RDT1) via email at email@example.com.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and pursuant to guidance received from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), NARA has adjusted its normal operations to balance the need of completing its mission-critical work while also adhering to the recommended social distancing for the safety of NARA staff. As a result of this re-prioritization of activities, you may experience a delay in receiving an initial acknowledgement as well as a substantive response to your reference request from RDT1. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.
You may access census records in a variety of ways:
- View digitized census records online through one of NARA’s partners, linked from NARA’s Census Resources page. View the complete list of Records Digitized by Our Digitization Partners
- Once NARA reopens, visit the National Archives Building in Washington, DC, or one of our regional facilities located in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Fort Worth, Kansas City, New York City, Philadelphia, Riverside, San Francisco, and Seattle.
- Contact State Archives, public libraries, historical societies, and other research facilities to see if they provide free access to Ancestry.com and Fold3.com.
- Purchase digitized microfilm from RDT1.
- Check with the USGenWeb project to see if census records from your states of interest have been transcribed (free of charge).
We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research!