1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 16, 2020 9:52 AM by Rebecca Collier Branched from an earlier discussion.

    Seeking death certificate for John Morrissey


      Hello - I'm looking for the death certificate of my uncle, John Dennis Morrissey, who was KIA in Vietnam on June 30, 1969. His date of birth was 1/2/1947.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

        • Re: Seeking death certificate for John Morrissey
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

          Dear Ms. Moyer,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          The information you seek may be contained in his Individual Deceased Personnel File (IDPF). For the IDPFs from 1940-1976 of personnel with surnames that begin with M-Z,  please write to U.S. Army Human Resources Command, Casualty & Memorial Affairs Operations Division, ATTN: AHRC-PDC, 1600 Spearhead Division Avenue, Department 450, Fort Knox, KY 40122-5405.


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your family research!


          1 person found this helpful