1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 13, 2020 8:14 AM by Larry Twyman Branched to a new discussion.

    Seeking full name of soldier I served with in 1990


      Where can I find a unit rosters (May 1990-Jun 1990) of assigned personnel to my unit 552nd USAAG (59th Ordnance Brigade) while stationed in Soegel, Germany in 1990? i have rank, age, race, section, MOS and month of departure but no full name. i have to do a process of elimination. will the FOIA work for this also ?

        • Re: Seeking roster of 552nd USAAG (59th Ordnance Brigade)
          Jason Atkinson Ranger

          Dear Mr. Twyman,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          In October 1974, the Army Standard Installation Division Personnel System (SIDPERS) included Personnel Data Cards (PDC) that replaced Morning Reports and Zero Strength Balance Reports (ZSBR) that replaced the rosters. A SIDPERS contains information on the service member during the entire period of time assigned to an organization, regardless of length of time. It also includes information about TDY, AWOL, DEF, gains, losses, promotions, reductions. SIDPERS was discontinued on November 21, 1990. For a copy of a SIDPERS record, please complete a GSA Standard Form 180 and it mail to NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002. Please include the individual's name, Social Security Number, complete organization and location, and the date the individual left the unit.


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research!