2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2020 9:38 AM by Holly Rivet Branched to a new discussion.

    Seeking my SF-50


      I have been trying since April to obtain a copy of my SF-50 showing my Grade and Step increase for reemployment.  I only have until 06/19/2020 to obtain this or I will start at a much lower pay.  I have faxed and called with no response.  I have also provided them with a fax to send the SF-50 to.  What can i do? I cannot get ahold of anyone.  I have followed all procedures other moderators have listed and followed basic protocol.  Help!

        • Re: Seeking my SF-50
          Cara Jensen Tracker

          Dear Ms. Cheek,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub.


          If you are a current Federal employee, you may obtain your SF-50 through the eOPF (electronic Official Personnel Folder) specific to your department or branch.  The system may be accessed by https://eopf.opm.gov/ .  If you need assistance logging into your system, contact the Human Resources department of your Federal agency.


          Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and pursuant to guidance received from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), some Federal Agencies have adjusted their normal operations to balance the need of completing its mission-critical work while also adhering to the recommended social distancing for the safety of staff. As a result of this re-prioritization of activities, you may experience a delay in receiving an initial acknowledgement as well as a substantive response to your request from your Federal Agency.

          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your request.


          • Re: Seeking my SF-50
            Holly Rivet Tracker

            Dear Ms. Cheek,


            This is an update to our previous response.


            The Civilian Personnel Records Center closed on August 19, 2020 due to unsafe local public health metrics.  CPR will remain closed until local public health conditions improve. During the closure, CPR will maintain minimal staffing levels to support emergency reference requests only.  Since you are requesting the SF-50 for employment purposes and it is needed immediately, please resubmit your request.  Write "urgent" on the outside of the envelope to expedite the process.


            For more information on the NPRC Phased Reopening, please visit https://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records-0 .


            We hope this update is helpful.



            Holly Rivet


            1 person found this helpful