1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 10, 2020 11:14 AM by Angelo Guido

    Seeking replacement DD-214


      How can I get a replacement DD-214?

        • Re: Seeking replacement DD-214
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Mr. Guido, 


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          We suggest consulting the GSA Standard Form 180 to determine who to contact for your request.  Page three denotes where to send your form to depending on your branch of service and the time frame in which you separated from service. If the National Archives at St. Louis holds your Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) you may send this completed form to: National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138-1002. You can also fax the form to 314-801-9195.


          Veterans and their next of kin can also use eVetRecs to request records. See eVetRecs Help for instructions. For more information see Official Military Personnel Files (OMPF), Archival Records Requests.


          Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


          We hope this information has been helpful!



          Holly Rivet

          2 people found this helpful