1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 9, 2020 12:24 PM by Thomas Richardson

Seeking status of records requests

Joanna Scott Newbie

Hi, I requested both of my grandfathers recorded via my parents, each is one of their living relatives.  They are NPRC Request numbers 2-23990981965 and 2-23991011845. Thank you in advance for any updates.

• Re: Seeking status of records requests
          Thomas Richardson Tracker

Dear Ms. Scott,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

Under normal operations, please allow for the National Personnel Records Center  to receive and process your request (more than 10 days), you may check the status of your request by email through the NPRC Customer Service Center at mpr.status@nara.gov. Please provide the request number, the name, address and phone number of the requester, and the veteran's branch of service in order to aid NPRC to find your request in their system. You will receive a return email from NPRC with a projected completion date for your request. You may also telephone the NPRC Customer Service Line (this is a long-distance call for most customers) at 314-801-0800.

Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.

We hope this information is helpful.

1 person found this helpful