1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 17, 2020 1:32 PM by Rebecca Collier

    Seeking name change documents for George Sherwood


      My great grandfather immigrated from Germany as George Smiglak.  He married and had 2 children by that name by 1910. In 1920 he was George Sherwood in LA.  How do I find the documents for the name changes for him and his family?