1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 3, 2020 3:14 PM by Sylvia Naylor

    Seeking records, pictures & medals of Robert Andrews


      I am looking for my father's Army records, pictures, and medals and to certify all records. My father, Robert Andrews, passed on March 31, 2020. He became an active Army member in 1979. He was a Special Engineer. How can I obtain them? I requested the records at the beginning of April 2020,.I have proof of certificate of delivery. Please assist me. I can not get through to anyone for assistance.

        • Re: Seeking records, pictures & medals of Robert Andrews
          Sylvia Naylor Scout

          Dear Ms. Andrews,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


          We hope this information is helpful.