1 Reply Latest reply on May 20, 2020 10:45 AM by Thomas Richardson

    Seeking copy of my SF-50 for tax purposes


      How can I get a copy of my SF-50? I sent a faxed request on April 13th and have called numerous times only now to realize that the NPRC has been closed.  I need to get a copy of this for taxes.

        • Re: Seeking copy of my SF-50 for tax purposes
          Thomas Richardson Navigator

          Dear Mr. French,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the Civilian Personnel Records Center is working at reduced staff levels and only on high priority cases. You may call their hotline number at (618) 935-3000 to check on your request status. We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


          We hope this information is helpful.

          1 person found this helpful