2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2020 3:47 PM by Alice Lane

Seeking information on Magri/Pusateri Family in early 1900s

Connie Carter Newbie

I'm looking for information on my great grandparents final resting place, which may not be in this country. it may be in Sicily. I've hit a brick wall and can really use some suggestions to try to find them. I know my g grandfather, Ignazio Pusateri,  died in 1936 but I'm not sure where, possibly Palermo, Sicily but he may have immigrated here....  g grandfather Ignazio was born in Sant'agata Di Militello, Messina, Sicily. He came back  and forth from Sicily to various states in this country to visit his children. I believe he came in through New York City. My g grandmother seems to disappear after mention of their children's birth and marriages, mostly in this country. Her name is Margherita Magri who was born in 1869 in possibly Palermo, Palermo, Sicily/Italy. Any leads on how to break this brick wall would be wonderful! I've used Ancestry, Rootsweb, My Heritage, FamilySearch and others. I've tried oral histories before my family passed away...I've tried some Sicilian websites...Thank you so much!