1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2020 9:51 AM by Holly Rivet Branched from an earlier discussion.

    Need a DD-214


      I am seeking my DD-214

        • Re: Need a DD-214
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Ms. Brooks,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          We suggest that you refer to the GSA Standard Form 180 chart of custodians of military records on page three. When you have determined who has the file you are seeking, please complete the form and mail it to the corresponding custodian.  Alternatively, veterans and their next of kin can also use eVetRecs to request records. See eVetRecs Help for instructions. For more information see Official Military Personnel Files (OMPF), Non-Archival Holdings.


          Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, National Archives research rooms and museums are closed to the public until further notice and the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


          We hope this is helpful!



          Holly Rivet