3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2020 12:59 PM by Thomas Richardson

    Seeking missing service (retirement) points in service record


      Recently I applied for my first VA home loan.  Upon receiving my service records from the NPRC. I learned that two years of service points (retirement points) were missing.  This required the VA to turn down my request for the Certificate of Eligibility and I lost the house I was attempting to purchase.  Is there an alternative to service/retirement points to verify service?  Another form?  An alternative method?  A phone number to call?  My separation was in 1976, over 40 years ago and all persons involved in the submission of records have retired or passed away? ABSOLUTELY any guidance will be appreciated.