1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 23, 2020 1:49 PM by Thomas Richardson

Seeking morning reports for B Battery, 1/77th Field Artillery

William Hamrock Newbie

Where can I find morning reports for B Battery, 1/77th Field Artillery in Vietnam during 1970? What I am looking for are the locations of the Battery while I was there. I can remember some of them but not all. I want to plot them on a map.

• Re: Seeking morning reports for B Battery, 1/77th Field Artillery
          Thomas Richardson Tracker

Dear Mr. Hamrock,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

Morning reports for Army units dated 1960-1974 are in the custody of NARA's National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis.  Please complete a GSA Standard Form 180 and mail it to NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002. 

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and pursuant to guidance received from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), NARA has adjusted its normal operations to balance the need of completing its mission-critical work while also adhering to the recommended social distancing for the safety of NARA staff. Also, the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.

We hope this information is helpful.