1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 6, 2020 9:47 AM by Jason Atkinson

    Seeking my Army Entrance Test scores


      How can I get my Army Entrance Test (ASVAB) results?

        • Re: Seeking my Army Entrance Test scores
          Jason Atkinson Guide

          Dear Mr. Leiter,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

          If you enlisted in the Army, that information should be in your Official Military Personnel File (OMPF). If you did not enlist, then the record of your test would be temporary.  If you took the test recently, then the information would be stored in the Army Recruiting Information Support System (ARISS). This is only accessible by Army recruiters and Military Entrance Processing Stations (MEPS), and is purged periodically. Therefore, if you took the test recently but did not enlist, you should contact the recruiting station or MEPS through which you took the test.

          If you are currently enlisted, or separated after on or after 10/01/2002, please see the Army Human Resources Command’s page on Accessing or Requesting Your Official Military Personnel File Documents.


          Official Military Personnel Files (OMPFs) for those who served in the U.S. Army after 1957 and prior to October 2002 are in the custody of NARA's National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Please complete a GSA Standard Form 180 and mail it to NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002. Veterans and their next of kin also may use eVetRecs to request records. See eVetRecs Help for instructions. Certain information in the records is not available to the general public without the written consent of the veteran or his next of kin. For more information see Request Military Service Records. 


          However, due to the coronavirus public health emergency, National Archives research rooms and museums are closed to the public until further notice and the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


          We hope this information is helpful.