1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 20, 2020 1:15 PM by Jason Atkinson

    Seeking a Retiree's eOPF


      Is there a link for a retiree's eOPF?

        • Re: Seeking a Retiree's eOPF
          Jason Atkinson Guide

          Dear Mr. Vice,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

          The National Personnel Records Center's (NPRC) Federal Records Center Program maintains the Official Personnel Folders (OPF) of former Federal civilian employees whose employment ended after 1951. Written requests may be mailed or faxed to National Personnel Records Center Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. The fax number is 618-935-3014. Please include full name used during Federal employment, date of birth, Social Security Number (if applicable), name and location of employing Federal agency, and beginning and ending dates of Federal service. Certain information in the OPF may not be available to the general public without the written consent of the individual. For more information, please check their web site at https://www.archives.gov/personnel-records-center/civilian-non-archival


          OPFs are retired to the center within 120 days after separation from Federal employment. If less than 120 days have elapsed since separation, contact the last employing Federal office.


          We hope this information is helpful.