1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 11, 2020 8:39 AM by Lisha Penn

    Seeking military records of Daniel Dulany


      I am trying to find military records for Daniel Dulany who served active duty in the Korean War and was stationed in Alaska.

        • Re: Seeking military records of Daniel Dulany
          Lisha Penn Ranger

          Dear Mr. Dulany,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          To seek the records of Daniel Dulany, please begin by requesting a copy of his Official Military Personnel File (OMPF). OMPFs and individual medical reports for those who served in the U.S. Armed Forces during the Korean War are in the custody of NARA’s National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. In many cases where Army and Air Force personnel records were destroyed in the 1973 fire, proof of service can be provided from other records such as morning reports, payrolls, and military orders, and a certificate of military service will be issued. Navy and Marine Corps OMPFs were not affected by the fire. Please complete a GSA Standard Form 180 and mail it to NARA’s National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138-1002.


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your family research!