Dear Ms. Mallicote,
Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!
We searched the National Archives Catalog and located the following record series in the Records of the United States Coast Guard (Record Group 26) that may have relevant documents. To access these records, please email the reference unit listed as the contact in the Catalog description.
- Maps and Plans for Lighthouses, Beacons and Rescue Stations
- Station History Files
- Plans of Lighthouses, Life Saving Stations, and Other Facilities
- Standard Plans for Lifesaving Stations and Lifeboat Stations
- Maps and Plans for Depots and Facilities
- Civil Engineering Case Files
- Drawings, Maps, and Charts
We also located the records series National Register of Historic Places and National Historic Landmarks Program Records, 2013 - 2017 within the Records of the National Park Service (Record Group 79). The series includes a National Register of Historic Places Registration Form for the US Coast Guard Station--St. Simons Island. Although this form does not include plans, it does provide other information about the history and architecture of the station.
We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research!