1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 16, 2020 9:03 AM by Lisha Penn

    Seeking Army finance records from 1987


      I am looking for Army finance records that will show i was treated for Jaw injury by a Civilian oral surgeon in 1987.  I was a recruiter in Westbend, WI.  We were sent to Civilian doctor's and dentists because we were not close to a military base.  The records were not recorded in my official Army health records.  I am submitting a VA claim and need to prove i saw a dentist.  Does anyone have any idea where I should try finding these records?  The Army had to pay so there should be a record of that payment.   Thank you.  Shawn