1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 6, 2020 11:05 AM by Lisha Penn

    Seeking Death Certificate of Roger Stanley King


      I am looking for the death notice of my former husband, Roger Stanley King, 8/23/42-12/13/19.

        • Re: Seeking Death Certificate of Roger Stanley King
          Lisha Penn Navigator

          Dear Ms. Lazzeri,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          The Federal Government does not ordinarily create or maintain birth, death, marriage or divorce records. Such records are made and kept by State and local governments rather than the National Archives.


          We suggest that you search the websites of local newspapers and/or the funeral home in the city, county and state where your former husband resided prior to his death. If you require a copy of his death certificate, the funeral home or his relatives should be able to provide you with a copy of that document.


          We hope this is helpful.

          1 person found this helpful