1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 16, 2019 1:59 PM by Jason Atkinson

Seeking information about Roberto Salazar

April Flores Newbie

I'm searching for Roberto Salazar register number to 28923 - 298.  He was released from federal prison or ICE on December 20, 2013. Anything will help. I have very little information on him. Does anybody know where I can look?

• Re: Seeking information about Roberto Salazar
          Jason Atkinson Pioneer

Dear Ms. Flores,

Thank you for posting your request to History Hub!

Any information about an inmate released in 2013 would still be in the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons. The Federal Bureau of Prisons has an inmate locator which includes an entry for Mr. Roberto Salazar, register number 28923-298. To obtain information beyond what is provided from the inmate locator, please submit a FOIA request to the Federal Bureau of Prisons. For further guidance about accessing Bureau of Prisons records, please refer to the BOP's FOIA website.

Limited information about ICE detainees can be obtained from their Online Detainee Locator System, however the information you have provided us is not sufficient for us to run a search. For further guidance about obtaining information from ICE, please refer to their About the Detainee Locator / FAQs page.

We hope this information is helpful. Best of luck with your research!