1 person found this helpful
Dear Mr. Economico,
Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!
We suggest contacting the following organizations as they may be able to provide or recommend a subject matter expert to be interviewed on these topics. They may also have other resources that will be helpful in your project.
- Museum of the American Revolution
- American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Journal of the American Revolution
- The Fred W. Smith National Library for the Study of George Washington (George Washington’s Mount Vernon)
- Adams National Historical Park
- Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
- George Mason's Gunston Hall
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History
- A National Park site with a connection to the American Revolution or colonial America
- Your state history museum/and or historical society, especially if you live in one of the 13 original states
- The history department of a nearby university or college
You also may be interested in the following online resources from the National Archives, the Library of Congress, the Smithsonian and the National Park Service.
We hope this information is helpful. Best of luck with your research!