1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 14, 2019 11:28 AM by Malisa Simco

    Seeking records on deceased relatives


      When I was young I was told that my doctor who delivered me in Casper submitted the wrong birth certificates to the State of Wyoming.  I do not know my biological mother and am not even certain that my father was my biological father.  I also had a female sibling. I was wondering if anyone knows how to obtain information on these individuals?  I have attempted to find all that I can in the genealogy but it appears that they possibly had their names changed.  Does anyone know how I would go about securing information on supposed family members that are now deceased?