1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2019 11:45 AM by Malisa Simco

    Seeking records of Roy C Buckey


      Looking for information on Roy C Buckey, U.S. Army Service # 1290768.

        • Re: Seeking records of Roy C Buckey

          Dear Mr. Kauten,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          To seek information on Roy C Buckey, we suggest requesting his Official Military Personnel File (OMPF). OMPFs and medical records of officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. Marine Corps who were separated from service after 1904 and prior to 1957 are located at NARA's National Personnel Records Center (NPRC), (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002. To request these records, please mail a completed GSA Standard Form 180 to NPRC.


          We hope this is helpful! Best of luck with your research!


          1 person found this helpful