1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 28, 2019 12:21 PM by Malisa Simco

    What is my service number?


      I was in the navy from 1958 til 1962 I rec'd a UD, I need ny service number to be able to get my DD214

        • Re: What is my service number?
          Malisa Simco Scout

          Dear Mr. Franklin,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          Since you served in the Navy prior to 1971, we suggest submitting a GSA Standard Form 180  to NARA's National Personnel Records Center (NPRC), (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002 in order to receive your service number. Please provide all of the information you have.


          We hope this is helpful!