1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 30, 2019 9:19 AM by Malisa Simco

    Seeking DD-214 of father


      I Need a DD-214 for my father who is deceased with a separation date of 1946. How to get it emailed to me?

        • Re: Seeking DD-214 of father

          Dear Ms. ONeill,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          We suggest that you request your father’s DD-214 through this link via the National Archives. Simply click on the blue “Start Form Online (then Print and Mail)” to begin the request and provide as much information as you can.


          We hope this is helpful!


          1 person found this helpful