1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 16, 2019 1:02 PM by Rebecca Collier

    Seeking Dad's military information


      I am trying to seek info on my dad's service in the Army. Can someone please advise me as we are trying to make funeral arrangements?

        • Re: Seeking Dad's military information
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

          Dear Ms. Hynes,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          For immediate assistance in locating your father’s Army service records, please call the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) at 314-801-0800.

          For other veterans-related questions, please call the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-800-827-1000.


          We hope this information is helpful.


          2 people found this helpful