1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 16, 2019 11:46 AM by Lisha Penn

    Seeking medical records from Navy


      I am trying to find and get copies of my military medical records while in the Navy from August 1964 - Sept 1967.

        • Re: Seeking medical records from Navy
          Lisha Penn Pioneer

          Dear Mr. Angelo,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          Individual medical reports of veterans who left the Navy prior to January 31, 1994 are in the custody of NARA’s National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Please complete a NA Form 13042 and mail it to the National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138-1002.


          We hope this is helpful.


          1 person found this helpful