1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 18, 2019 7:47 AM by Holly Rivet

    Seeking legible DD-214


      I am seeking a legible DD-214. I can't read the copy I have.

        • Re: Seeking legible DD-214

          Dear Mr. Arceo,


          Thank you for posting your question to the History Hub!


          If you would like to request a copy online, please see our webpage regarding Requesting Military Service Records.  If you would like to mail your submission, you may complete the SF-180 and send it to the address indicated on the third page of the form. 


          Either way you choose to submit your request please indicate that you are seeking a copy of your SF-180. 


          We hope this information has been helpful!



          Holly Rivet