1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 17, 2019 12:55 PM by Malisa Simco

    Seeking copy of service picture


      Where can i get a copy of my service picture?

        • Re: Seeking copy of service picture

          Dear Mr. Klatt,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          The "official" photograph of an individual is not considered to be permanent federal records by the respective military services and is not retained in a separate collection by the service. If the photograph you are seeking still exists, it will most likely be found in your individual Official Military Personnel File (OMPF). However, there is no guarantee the photograph will be present.


          To request your OMPF, please complete a GSA Standard Form 180 and mail it to NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002. 


          We hope this is helpful!


          2 people found this helpful