1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 16, 2019 11:38 AM by Lisha Penn

    How do I request a DD215?


      How do I request a DD215?

        • Re: How do I request a DD215?
          Lisha Penn Pioneer

          Dear Ms. Mora,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          The National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) at St. Louis will have your Official Military Personnel File (OMPF).  If you require a copy of your full record or DD-214 for benefits, please submit a completed SF-180 to the National Personnel Records Center (Military Personnel Records) 1 Archives Dr. St. Louis, MO 63138-1002. If you are seeking a correction to your DD-214 (a DD-215), please submit the same form to the same location and mark “Correction” under section two.


          We hope this information has been helpful.


          1 person found this helpful