1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 11, 2019 1:47 PM by Lisha Penn

Looking for records about 1st Sergeant Roy Bushey

John Kauten  jr Newbie

Looking for information on first sergeant Roy Bushey, who served in the Army during WWI in Company A, 112th Machine Gun Battalion. In 1917

Any information is helpful. Thank you

• Re: Looking for records about 1st Sergeant Roy Bushey
          Lisha Penn Tracker

Dear Mr. Kauten,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

We searched the National Archives Catalog and located the series Records of Divisions, 1918-1942 in the Records of American Expeditionary Forces (World War I) (Record Group 120). Some of the records are digitized and available in the Catalog but those of the 29th Division, 112th Machine Gun Battalion have not. For access to and/or copies of the RG 120 records, please contact the National Archives at College Park - Textual Reference (RDT2) via email at archives2reference@nara.gov.

We also located the series titled Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 in the Records of the Selective Service System (World War I) (Record Group 163) that are in the custody of the National Archives at Atlanta (RE-AT). Some of the cards are digitized and available in the Catalog but those for pertaining to Roy Bushey have not. For access to and/or copies of these records, please contact RE-AT via email at atlanta.archives@nara.gov. On Fold3, we located the World War I draft card for Roy Bushey for you to review.

We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your family research!

1 person found this helpful