1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 2, 2019 2:26 PM by Lisha Penn

    Seeking replacement of lost award


      I was awarded the Combat Infantry Badge (CIB) in Grenada but since lost certificate. Is there anyway to get again?

        • Re: Seeking replacement of lost award
          Lisha Penn Pioneer

          Dear Mr. Baldwin,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          For Air Force, Army, and Navy personnel, NARA’s National Personnel Records Center will verify the awards to which a veteran is entitled and forward the request with the verification to the appropriate service department for issuance of the medals. For requesting medals and awards, please use eVetRecs on our web site at https://www.archives.gov/veterans/evetrecs/ or complete a GSA Standard Form 180 and send it to NARA’s Military Personnel Records, National Personnel Records Center, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138-1002. Provide as much information as possible in Section II under “other.”


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck wit your research!


          1 person found this helpful