1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 2, 2019 1:07 PM by Holly Rivet

    Seeking medical treatment records


      While serving in Vietnam 1969-70, I was medivac off the front lines to Da Nang where I was hospitalized. after I was able to communicate with the Doctor he said I contracted Malaria Vivac, and said after further treatment they flew me to 6th convalcent center Cam ran Bay where I was hospitalized until I was sent back out in the field to rejoin my company. So," now I need those records and some how they tell me can't be found. Can you find them and see that I get them?

        • Re: Seeking medical treatment records
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Mr. Kendrix,

          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          In order to access your clinical file, we suggest completing a form NA 13042 and submitting it to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC), Military Personnel Records 1 Archives Drive St. Louis, MO 63138-1002.  Please include all of the detailed information you have on the form to assist the staff of NPRC in locating your records. 


          We hope this is helpful.



          Holly Rivet


          1 person found this helpful