1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 17, 2019 9:34 AM by Holly Rivet

    Seeking my Dental records


      I think the military lost my Dental records. I had oral surgery 4 times while in the military so I need my records to get my dental benefits. How can I find my records?

        • Re: Seeking my Dental records
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Ms. Black,


          Thank you for posting your request on the History Hub.


          We suggest checking the first page of the NA 13042 to determine if this fits the specifics of your situation.  If it does not, you may use the SF-180.  This form is used by various organizations.  Please refer to the appropriate location denoted on page three.  Make sure to include all of the information required in Section for this request. 


          We hope this information is helpful.



          Holly Rivet


          1 person found this helpful