2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2019 6:20 PM by Henry Rosenberg

    Seeking records for Thomas T Moore


      Have the record of birth on 1870 census  none other with birth name  no tax records marriage  then suddenly on find-a-grave he has name with different middle name and someone has connected him to the family but i want proof he is the same person in death as the person i proved in birth.  where so i look?


      Thomas T Moore on 1870 census with known parents/siblings b 1859 in GA, USA -- nothing more anyplace till I find him connected to some of the proven family members as Thomas B Moore b GA 1859 Oct  he has a wife and family and no history. How do I know he's Thomas T?