2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 4, 2019 10:02 PM by Robert Ragolia

    Seeking Army Medical Corps records of doctors


      Thanks to the excellent help from History Hub, I’ve received the Individual Deceased  Personnel File (IDPF)  for my KIA relative.  The entire IDPF only contains information covering events after his death. What file should I seek for personnel information from his enlistment in June, 1942 to his death in October, 1943.  What is that file called and where should I write requesting it? My relative was a medical doctor in the Medical Corps.  He was attached to an AA Bn.  Did the Army Medical Corps keep separate records on its medical doctors who where KIA in WW II.  If so, where are those records and how can I gain access? Many thanks for anyone’s help.