1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2019 8:59 AM by Lisha Penn

    Seeking Army Service Medical Records


      I served in the U.S. Army from July 1985 to Dec. 1991, How do I get a copy of my medical records?

        • Re: Seeking Army Service Medical Records
          Lisha Penn Navigator

          Dear Mr. Williams,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          To obtain a copy of your individual medical reports, please complete a NA Form 13042 and mail it to NARA’s National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138-1002.


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research!


          1 person found this helpful